"Where Dreams & Memories Become One"
The Overlook's Wedding Package
Beautiful 8500 sq. ft. of Lakeside Elegance
What we Include in Your Wedding Package:
- Available 10 hours: 2:00pm - Midnight
- The Overlook offers an amazing 8500 sq. ft. of Venue Space on 8.2 acres. Includes The Sunset Ballroom, Panoramic Watch Tower, Wrap around. covered balcony, Huge Stone Fir-Pit and poolside pavilion.
- Ceremony & Reception Chairs
- Choice of Outdoor/Indoor Ceremony Locations.
- Bar Service (call for details)
- Tables, Chairs and Table cloths
- Sign-In, Gift & Cake Tables
- Portrait Easel
- Outdoor & Indoor PA System (hand held microphone)
- Use of dual 70" Flat Screen TV's for slide show or music.
- Newly installed surround sound system.
- Free Direct TV & Wi-Fi Service
- On-Site Facility attendants.
- Bridal Suite: Every Bride wants a special place to relax and get ready on her big day. The 700 sq. ft. Luxury Bridal Suite is complete with over-sized floor to ceiling mirrors, an abundance of lighting and electrical outlets, jetted whirlpool bath, kitchenette, 55" flat screen TV, living and dining room combo, and large picture windows overlooking the beautiful swimming pool and Texas Hill Country
- Luxury Overnight Honeymoon Suite
with full bath, kitchenette, 55" flat screen
with direct TV & Wi-Fi. overlooking Medina Lake.
- One Hour for Rehearsal (scheduled appointment required)
- Use of venue for Wedding Photos -1 hour session
(scheduled appointment required)
Includes: 3 consultation meetings with director for planning purposes (1 hour sessions - appt. required)
- Initial Consultation appointment -sign contract - review rules and regulations - collect deposit.
- Discuss layouts & day of wedding schedule
- Vendor Meeting
Massage Therapy for Bridal Party --Minimum --- 4 one hour massages
Wedding Day Timeline: Simple Tips For A Happy Day
Need additional Overnight Accommodations
We have partnered with near by hotels to Offer the guests of The Overlook special pricing and shuttle service to and from the venue. Give us a call for all the details. 15 Minutes from The Overlook.